Mallory Distributor Where Can I Learn About Basic Ford Wiring?

Where can I learn about basic ford wiring? - mallory distributor

I have a 1966 Ford Mustang. I have one hyfire Mallory distributor, coil box and Promaster. I recently installed a ceiling fan and electric fuel pump. I want to start well when the button is activated or deactivated when the ignition is turned off. I know they have to draw from different sources, because of the fans take a long ride.
The problem is that I care not the fan and fuel pump power. If I am the engine, whether the car will not start. The black wire of the fuel pump is the body grounded and the red wire is connected to the brunette in front of the starter solenoid. The beginning of the usual pomp. If I will take the red wire and touch the point of sale terminal of the battery starts to pump. If this circuit is that? Any help would be very grateful.
Doug

0 comments:

Post a Comment