Bottomless, Pics Is An Island Vivarium Like This Plausible?

Is an island vivarium like this plausible? - bottomless, pics

I recently looked at my regular 4ft by 2ft by 2ft tank and wanted to return to work. could be the first sign to establish a trust fund to remove the top of my tank today and cork have islands of them with green and driftwood, maybe even a small waterfall frogs? I read that you can swim well and often drown, as they a little wood or the side has returned to earth. i would probably be in the aquarium a few small fish like white cloud minnows. The tank itself should always have enough light for plants to natural light and could see the water in the night an LED effect MONNLIGHT costs. with an interview and things that I could easily mount a pump to pump the entry / exit of the new and I think that Chang often with waterand I would be able to maintain normal pH, and to divert funds wouldnt have to do so often.

So, all this in mind, it is possible, and you have pictures or other example of this work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment